HTML5 Test Examples
Java Test Examples
View Connected Satellites
These include Access Devices and NQC Satellites
View Satellite Servers (Java)
Deployed and installed Satellite Servers
Deploy a remote Satellite
Satellite related options
View alert triggers
Summary of alerts
All alerts triggered
Configure good/warn/bad values for metrics
QAPs allow MCS to automatically distribute tests to one or more city locations to validate connectivity problems using multiple test source locations.
- MCS: New Feature. Command line support for Satellite deployments. This model is designed to accommodate automated large scale push-deployments.
- MCS: Performance. Satellite management protocol simplified for better performance.
- MCS: New Feature. New SQL event to support a new satellite SQL dataset.
- MCS: New Feature. NQC satellites now automatically update to later versions of the satellite when MCS is updated.
- Test: New Feature. Firewall test now simplifies ports into ranges to better accommodate testing thousands of ports.
- MCS: Performance. For large enterprise deployments, increased maximum client connection peak limit to 100,000.
- MCS: Correction. If browser cannot support TLSv1.2, TLSv1 is selected.
- MCS: New Feature. Satellites now adopt the satellite group name as part of the test session ID.
- MCS: New Feature. Satellite Advanced settings page now reports the assigned data directory for server files.
- MCS: New Feature. Satellite Advanced settings page now reports the assigned test ports for Satellite servers.
- MCS: New Feature. Satellite advanced settings page supports new target MCS option.
- MCS: New Feature. Satellite advanced settings page supports new password reset option when satellite password is forgotten.
- MCS: Correction. Reporting of the test connection type for wi-fi and wired has been restored.
- MCS: Security. Improved validation for internal API URLs.
- MCS: Performance. URL buffers increased to improve performance.
- MCS: Correction. Session ID variable (SID) now correctly prevents changes to predefined values.
- MCS: New Feature. Access satellite devices to allow each core to separately reboot.
- MCS: Correction. HTML5 test options support using the HTML codebase option when using third party web servers.
- MCS: New Feature. Extended SQL export syntax to support new DATETIME variable.
- MCS: Performance. Improved initial BCS state management.